Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

live in partner

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 live in partner on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:44 pm


Arresto Menor
I would like to seek legal advise, I am have a live in partner we already have a child we 've been together for 3 years now. I just want to know if there is a legal papers that he can sign acknowledging that we are living together. We are both single but we don’t want to get married yet.

View user profile

2 Re: live in partner on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:42 am


did he sign the child's birth certificate? try to document your living in together some other way, but you can also ask him to issue an affidavit. although i don't see what purpose it will serve

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum