My questions are:
1. Bail is temporary release from jail right?
2. He need to attend court hearings? Hanggang ilan beses po ang hearing?
3. If found guilty, how long is jail time?
4. Would it be possible that he'll get out of it eventhough he was caught? Meaning hindi po siya makasuhan?
5. Sa tingin niyo po sa sitwasyon niya, makukulong po siya?
6. From 1 to 10 Atty, 10 is the highest, ilan po ang chances niya na hindi po siya makulong at ilan po ang chances na pwede siya makulong?
7. If jailed, saan po siya kaya dadalhin?
8. Ano po ang pwedeng ilaban para hindi siya makulong?
Atty, we need your honest opinion po ha. Be frank if you have to.
Atty, we are so worried about him. He is one of our close friend. In fact he is like a brother to me already. If ever he goes to jail, meron siyang maiiwan na 2 maliliit na anak at asawa. I know he should have thought about it before commiting such crime. Never in our wildest dreams that he would do such thing. Please enlighten us Atty para ma-prepare lahat kami sa ano man pwedeng manyari sa kanya. If in case he needs a lawyer, do you handle such cases po? Can you give us an idea how much would it cost for a lawyer? Alam ko po pag may court appearance may bayad na po yun di ba?
Thank you po Atty. I hope maka reply kayo agad sa mga questions ko po. Again, thank you in advance. I'll be waiting for your reply. God Bless.