Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hoping for an invalid marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 hoping for an invalid marriage on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:04 pm

Lily Dee

Arresto Menor
good day! i am a 32 yrs old lady, married to a married man (got his cenomarr and i'm his #2 wife). we are separated for almost 4 yrs. we have 2 kids (9 & 7). can i be marry again legally? i would like to know my rights as a person and as mother. looking forward for your help, many thanks!

View user profile

2 Re: hoping for an invalid marriage on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:11 am

attyLLL

you have to have your marriage annulled first before you can remarry

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: hoping for an invalid marriage on Tue May 28, 2013 5:39 pm

ronvaldez

Arresto Menor
good day, im asking if marriage is valid or not, married in negara brunei darrusalam with marriage certificate from marriage registrar brunei darrusalam both filipino.but they dont have marriage certificate from local registrar here in the philippines.
thank you

View user profile

4 Re: hoping for an invalid marriage on Tue May 28, 2013 5:52 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
ronvaldez wrote:good day, im asking if marriage is valid or not, married in negara brunei darrusalam with marriage certificate from marriage registrar brunei darrusalam both filipino.but they dont have marriage certificate from local registrar here in the philippines.
thank you

If you submitted a copy to the Philippine embassy it normally takes time for them to forward it to census! If you did not sumit it, apply for a divorce in Brunei.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum