Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child with japaneese father

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child with japaneese father on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:25 am


Arresto Menor
Good day ,May concern pa po ako my kapatid po ako na naanakan ng dati niyan BF na japaneese...11yrs old na po ang bata ...nag kahiwalay sila bago siya manganak...OFW din po ang kapatid ko at binuhay niya mag isa ang bata ,ngunit sa di inaasahan kaguluhan sa ibang bansa napauwi po ang kapatid ko....isa po ako sa sumusuporta sa kanilang mag ina hanggan sa pag aalaga..ngayon nawalan na ng work ang ate ko...pwede po ba kami mag ask ng suport sa ama,hindi po siya naka sign sa Birthcertificate ng bata at di rin po namin alam kung nadito pa ang ama..dati po siya connected sa isang japaneese firm sa manila.pwede po kaya kami makalapit sa embassy para matuntong ang ama at mag ask ng support sa ama.sana magabayan nyo kami salamat po sa inyong tulong.

View user profile

2 Re: child with japaneese father on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:20 pm


your remedy is to file a complaint to prove that he is the father and get support. you have to find him, but i doubt if the embassy will help you.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum