Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Republic Act 9048 Help (change of name or clerical/typographical error)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
an act authorizing the city or municipal civil registrar or the consul general to correct a clerical or typographical error in an entry and/or change of first name or nickname in the civil register without need of a judicial order, amending for this purpose articles 376 and 412 of the civil code of the philippines.

* Good afternoon po. With regards to above act, I noticed that this is only applicable for clerical errors on first name and middle name. I have a problem with my last name. on my Birth Cert, it stated as CABUSADO, but it should be CABUSAO.

Please advise kung pwede ko pa ring gamitin tong procedure na ito to correct my last name and what are the requirements.

Thank you for your kind assistance.

View user profile



[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum