Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change/update child birth certificate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Change/update child birth certificate on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:11 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi, how can i change my child's birth certificate? I have a 2nd family with 2 kids, i'm married with my 1st wife. When we had our first born, we decided to put it under my last name and falsify or made a fake marriage contract. I want to fix this problem. We're having so much problem with the birth certificate specially at school. How can we put it in my son's birth certificate that we are not married? Pls help.. what are the procedures and cost in fixing this.. Thx a lot

View user profile

2 Re: Change/update child birth certificate on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:29 pm


you have to file a petition in court for correction of entry, though you expose yourself to risk of prosecution for simulation of birth and falsification.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Change/update child birth certificate on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:46 pm


Arresto Menor
Thank you so much

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum