Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

leaving my wife

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 leaving my wife on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:42 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day,
im married with a 5yo son - illegitimate, bec he was born before the marriage, i had an affair, which my wife found out (obviously)as much as i want to keep the marriage for our son's sake, im not happy with her anymore, and the fights became constant, although it may be the case, i kept my financial responsibilities to my wife and son.
i kept the affair, until my wife got fed up, left the house with our son and went back to her parents, i love my son, im willng to support him financially, and i still am even now that my wife quit her job.
since my wife left the house, i also left, got an apt and decided to live with my other woman.
btw, the wife was able to get copies of emails between me and my woman, and some pictures of us together.
she threatens to sue us (understandable) and now she demands half of my salary. i just want to know what are the cases she can file against me and my woman, how long can we be sentenced to jail? can she demand if my child is illegit? altho of course i will support him financially- he is a good kid. and if i leave the country for work, and she filed the case, will be i deported?
thanks much,

View user profile

2 Re: leaving my wife on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:45 pm


your child is considered legitimated because you were married afterwards. she can accuse you of concubinage because you are living in with another woman or ra 9262. if you are already in another country, it is unlikely you will be deported

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum