Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

mother surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 mother surname on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:22 pm


Arresto Menor
Ask lang po pwede ko po ba ipagamit sa mga anak ko yung apelyido ko sa pagka dalaga? Kasal ako noon sa asawa ko pero ngayon hiwalay na kami at totally wala na ako balita sa asawa ko noon kung nasaan na at di nya sinusopportahan mga anak namin 4years na. Totally abandon kung tawagin ng iba. May chance o may way po ba para mapalitan ang apelyido ng tatay nila ng apelyido ko sa pagkadalaga? At kung meron paano po at magkano ang pinaka murang paraan?

Thank you po sa sagot
God Bless

View user profile

2 Re: mother surname on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:03 pm


no, they have to use the name on their birth certificates and the court will not allow them to revert to your maiden name because it will make it appear that they are illegit

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum