Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid Tution Fees

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Unpaid Tution Fees on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:04 pm


Arresto Menor
I have 2 kids who were studying before in Chiang Kai Shek College. I have still a balance in the school and up to now they still have the cards of my 2 kids. I haven't pay my balance due to financial constraint and I promised them that i will pay my balance in installment basis because I do not have cash to pay the full amount of my balance. I will pay them 1,500.00 per 15 days in exchange of the cards so that My children can enroll in the public school. But still the public school is still looking for the records (Card/Form 137) which I can't produce. Is there any possible that I can get the cards of my 2 kids and I will pay the balance every 15 days? Hoping you can help me in my problem. So that they can continue their studies even in the public school? Thank you very much.

View user profile

2 Re: Unpaid Tution Fees on Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:59 am


i think your better alternative is to keep negotiating. you can try to seek assistance from decs, but not clear if they will help

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum