Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please Help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Please Help! on Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:36 am

jmr

Arresto Menor
Good Day Atty, I'm new here po and I would like to seek advise regarding my bf's previous marriage. He got married in 1998 at the age of 18 while the girl was around 16-17yo. They are both from cavite and they married in manila. They didn't have any seminar and didn't process a marriage license. They just went there with their parents on-the-spot to get married. They even just asked for some people they barely know to be their witness. After a year, the girl's mom checked for the record of their marriage and there wasn't any. Knowing that it wasn't recorded, naghiwalay na sila. Actually since then my bf's declaration of his status on documents (SSS, Philhealth, etc.) is SINGLE. Nalaman nalang namin na nairecord pala yung kasal nila because kumuha kami ng cenomar kasi magpapakasal na sana kami since we've been together for 8 years na and magkakaanak na kami. As i've mentioned, 1998 (2nd-3rd quarter) po nangyari yung kasal pero sa cenomar po yung date ng kasal is Jan. 10, 2000. By the way yung girl po is 10+ years na nasa US and may anak narin siya sa iba and is also unaware na nakarecord yung kasal nila. Please help us kung ano po dapat namin gawin kasi gustong gusto na po namin magpakasal. And also, is there a need po ba na makipagcommunicate pa yung bf ko sa ex nya regarding sa pagpapawalang bisa ng marriage nila? Kapag po ba sa PAO libre po yung service? Pasensiya na po for so many questions, were really clueless about this matter. Thanks in advance po & God Bless.

View user profile

2 Re: Please Help! on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:05 pm

attyLLL

is there a marriage license no. indicated on the marriage contract?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Please Help! on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:12 pm

jmr

Arresto Menor
atty, wala pong hawak na documents as of now si bf aside from the cenomar. since nung 1 year after nila ikasal they checked on it pero walang documents na registered. so akala nila wala na talaga. wala daw po sila nilakad na marriage license.

View user profile

4 Re: Please Help! on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:34 pm

attyLLL

then he should get a copy of his marriage contract

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Please Help! on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:54 pm

jmr

Arresto Menor
atty, san po ba dapat na local civil registry pumunta kasi po yung kasal happened in manila city hall pero yung nasa nso copy kalookan city daw yung kasal?

advance thanks..

View user profile

6 Re: Please Help! on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:58 pm

attyLLL

at caloocan then

View user profile

7 Re: Please Help! Today at 10:02 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum