Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paano po b mag paalis ng squatters sa property

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Nag issue na ang barangay ng certficate to file action;
Hindi na nagbabayad pero matigas at ayaw umalis;
May pwede ba lapitan na government entity upang mapa execute ang pag alis ng mga squatters?Sana po matulungan kami sa ganito problema...

View user profile


file a case of ejectment at mtc

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
pamangkin ng mama ko nag paalam na mag bahay sa lupa nila ang sabi kahoy lang ngunit ginawang concrete pinahinto ng mama ko....anong pweding kaso ang isampa dun...

View user profile

4 Torrens Title on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:59 am


Arresto Menor
to: jplaton ito lang masasabi ko sa iyo
Una: Bakit bumili ka ng bahay na may nakatira pala!
Pangalawa:ung nakatira hindi na nagbabayad kanino? sa nha,sss or pagibig? hindi mo sila mapapalayas kung may matibay silang documento na kanila ang lupa "Ang Torrens Title"
Pangatlo: Humanap ka na lang ng ibang Bahay at Lupa yung walang nakatira! Kawawa naman sila kung palayasin mo wala na ngang maibayad yung tao mawawalan pa ng bahay! Pilipino ka ba? use your common sense lol!

View user profile


Arresto Menor
to jabagat
apartment property owned by my parents since the 70's time.
tenant na unlawful detainer yung squatter na ni rerefer ko.
may issued na barangay certificate to file action pero bka may iba pa paraan na less expensive,less time cosuming ma suggest... iwas court case kung baga at kung feasible b

View user profile

6 to jplaton on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:08 pm


Arresto Menor
Kung nagkaroon na kayo ng mediation sa Barangay at hindi kayo nagkasundo kung kaya kayo ay binigyan na ng C.F.A.ay yon napo ang last option ninyo ang magfile ng kaso sa court.Pero subukan na po uli padalhan ng demand letter or letter to vacate,kung di parin mapakiusapan korte na po talaga.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
hingi lang po ako ng file napo unlawful detainer sa court...yung tenant naglipat na ng personal belongings sa bhay pero may iniwan pang ilang gamit sa unit...hindi narin sila umuuwi o natutulog sa bhay...pero nagpatira ng magina sa unit ng walang pahintulot sa amin...ano po dapat ko gawin?

View user profile


Arresto Menor
mapapadali po ba ang kaso sa kanila...

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
The answer to your question is Urban Development and Housing Act of 1992.

There is a provision there about the power of local government units to remove squatters.


Sec. 26. Urban Renewal and Resettlement. — This shall include the rehabilitation and development of blighted and slum areas and the resettlement of Program beneficiaries in accordance with the provisions of this Act. On-site development shall be implemented whenever possible in order to ensure minimum resettlement of the beneficiaries of the Program from their existing places of occupancy shall be undertaken only when on-site development is not feasible and after compliance with the procedures laid down in Section 28 of this Act.

Sec. 27. Action Against Professional Squatters and Squatting Syndicates. — The local government units, in cooperation with the Philippine National Police, the Presidential Commission for the Urban Poor (PCUP), and the PCUP-accredited urban poor organization in the area, shall adopt measures to identify and effectively curtail the nefarious and illegal activities of professional squatters and squatting syndicates, as herein defined.chanrobles virtual law library

Any person or group identified as such shall be summarily evicted and their dwellings or structures demolished, and shall be disqualified to avail of the benefits of the Program. A public official who tolerates or abets the commission of the abovementioned acts shall be dealt with in accordance with existing laws.chanrobles virtual law library

For purposes of this Act, professional squatters or members of squatting syndicates shall be imposed the penalty of six (6) years imprisonment of a fine of not less than Sixty thousand pesos (P60,000.00) but not more than One hundred thousand pesos (P100,000), or both, at the discretion of the court.cralaw

Sec. 28. Eviction and Demolition. — Eviction or demolition as a practice shall be discouraged. Eviction or demolition, however, may be allowed under the following situations:

(a) When persons or entities occupy danger areas such as esteros, railroad tracks, garbage dumps, riverbanks, shorelines, waterways, and other public places such as sidewalks, roads, parks, and playgrounds;
(b) When government infrastructure projects with available funding are about to be implemented; or
(c) When there is a court order for eviction and demolition.

In the execution of eviction or demolition orders involving underprivileged and homeless citizens, the following shall be mandatory:

(1) Notice upon the effected persons or entities at least thirty (30) days prior to the date of eviction or demolition;
(2) Adequate consultations on the matter of settlement with the duly designated representatives of the families to be resettled and the affected communities in the areas where they are to be relocated;
(3) Presence of local government officials or their representatives during eviction or demolition;
(4) Proper identification of all persons taking part in the demolition;
(5) Execution of eviction or demolition only during regular office hours from Mondays to Fridays and during good weather, unless the affected families consent otherwise;
(6) No use of heavy equipment for demolition except for structures that are permanent and of concrete materials;
(7) Proper uniforms for members of the Philippine National Police who shall occupy the first line of law enforcement and observe proper disturbance control procedures; and
(Cool Adequate relocation, whether temporary or permanent: Provided, however, That in cases of eviction and demolition pursuant to a court order involving underprivileged and homeless citizens, relocation shall be undertaken by the local government unit concerned and the National Housing Authority with the assistance of other government agencies within forty-five (45) days from service of notice of final judgment by the court, after which period the said order shall be executed: Provided, further, That should relocation not be possible within the said period, financial assistance in the amount equivalent to the prevailing minimum daily wage multiplied by sixty (60) days shall be extended to the affected families by the local government unit concerned.

This Department of the Interior and Local Government and the Housing and Urban Development Coordinating Council shall jointly promulgate the necessary rules and regulations to carry out the above provision.

View user profile

10 Pagpapalis ng squatter on Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:51 pm


Arresto Menor
[quote="shad_marasigan"]The answer to your question is  Urban Development and Housing Act of 1992.]

Puwedeng itanong po, ito po ba ay ifafile sa municipal trial court o may iba pang agency na puwedeng ifileito.

Professional squatter po ba ang category kung ang squatter ay nagpapaupa nang building na nasa lupa namin?

Also, totoo po ba na hindi ko puwedeng idemanda ang squatter kung ang squatter ay nagdimanda din sa akin nang grave coercion dahil tinangal ko daw ang bakod nya na hindi naman nya bakod bagkus ay bakod sa lupa ko?

Thanks po

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum