Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

live separately as Adultery

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 live separately as Adultery on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:06 am

dimliter

Arresto Menor
hi atty,

i have a girlfriend which is still married and have a child. she broke up with her husband last Jan 2011. my girlfriend and I used to be friends months before she broke up with him. I used to go to their house together with our friends. when they broke up, i decided to court her and all is very fast and we became lovers two months after their separation. she decided to leave the house and stayed with her parents' for few months, between those days we used to date. sometimes we go out with her child. but two weeks ago she decided to return to their house (their conjugal property) to claims her and her child's right of the house. until now they're living under one roof. the husband continued to give financial support to their child. but me,as his boyfriend i don't want her to be with him on that house or any other house so i decided to advice her to just rent an apartment. i will not live with them but for sure i will visit them more often. will my visit to that apartment be use as evidence for an adultery?
thanks and keep it up sir.

View user profile

2 Re: live separately as Adultery on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:15 am

dimliter

Arresto Menor
follow up question atty.
if for example, her ex husband were the one decided to leave the house, and i visited her on that house. will that be a case for adultery against her?
thanks again.

View user profile

3 Re: live separately as Adultery on Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:43 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
dimliter wrote:follow up question atty.
if for example, her ex husband were the one decided to leave the house, and i visited her on that house. will that be a case for adultery against her?
thanks again.

You cannot consider her husband as "ex-husband" dahil valid pa ang kasal nila. asking her to leave their conjugal house may jeopardised her rights. at kung titira siya sa bahay that is provided by you maaring maging grounds yun para kasuhan siya ng asawa niya.

View user profile

4 Re: live separately as Adultery on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:06 pm

dimliter

Arresto Menor
sorry po ngkmli ako ng term sa ex-husband. khit npo b d ako ang mgpprovide ng house, maari pa din po cia kasuhan?

View user profile

5 Re: live separately as Adultery on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:57 pm

attyLLL

adultery is the act of sexual intercourse between a married woman and another man. if you are frequenting the house or even sleeping there, habituality can be used as evidence of adultery. worse, if you get her pregnant.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum