Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

annulment case question

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 annulment case question on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:44 pm


Arresto Menor
I was married year 2000 but got separated to my husband july of 2005 we have one child the lat time i heard about him he was with someone with one kid i haven't had communication with him for a long time already i had talk one time to an atty about annulment and he said it was easy for me since we don't have any conjugal property to argue about but i know it was so expensive to file certain annulment case the one that i talk too was asking me for 6 figures cost of annulment price is all the same on different lawyers? how about if i file for now a legal separation just for the status to change though i know i can't get married then how much is the difference and how can i file a legal separation? is that true that if two people not seeing each other for 7 or up the marriage is considered null and void or you still have to file annulment for that? hope i could make a clear things in regard to this matter thank you in advance

View user profile

2 Re: annulment case question on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:58 pm


Arresto Menor
Depende din sa lawyer kasi may napagtanungan ako 160k daw pro it will range from 160-200k pesos pag annulment. Mas mura ata ang legal separation if you don't intend naman to get married eh. Sabi kasi nung lawyer na nakausap ko hindi daw masyado ineentertain ng PAO and annulment not unless there's some sort of violation of RA9262. Smile

View user profile

3 Re: annulment case question on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:47 am


Arresto Menor
pano naman ang process for legal separation i just want to change my status for now what will i do to file legal separation just to change my status to marriage to separated..

View user profile

4 Re: annulment case question on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:05 pm


i don't see much value of being separated unless there are a lot of properties to be divided.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum