Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:50 pm


Arresto Menor
My husband is a green card holder in the US, he is working there for almost 14 years now. It's been always a problem with regards to his financial support to us. I came to a point that I told him that its over between us. It's been almost half a year and he doesnt send any amount to us. He told my relative that he is out of work so he cant send money to us, but a friend of ours said that he is still working. Now, it seems he just doesnt want to send us his support. I am thinking of sending an e-mail to his employer there in the US and ask if he is still connected with the company and also tell them about our situation.
I would like to ask if this a right move for me. I just want to let him realize that I am not taking this easily.
Please advise..thanks

View user profile

2 Re: child support on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:21 pm


i recommend you look for a family support group where he lives that will be able to give legal assistance.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum