Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remedy for an illegitimate to use the surname of his father who died before he is born.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I need an advice po re: a particular case..A child is conceived out of wedlock (therefore illegitimate sya). But his father died before he was born so walang makapirma sa birth certificate. What are the legal remedies that can be used in order for the child to use the surname of his father. Do you know of any recent jurisprudence or law applicable to this case? Please enlighten me,thanks!

View user profile


unless you have a notarized document where paternity is admitted, the time period is limited to during the lifetime of the father.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum