Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need some legal advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need some legal advice on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:28 am


Arresto Menor

ako po ay 33 yrs old kinasal noong 2008 sa ating pong embahada sa abroad. umuwi po kami ng asawa ko dahil medyo nadedepress may mga oras po nagwawala, umiiyak na kahit ganun po ay pinakasalan ko pa dn.iniuwi ko po sa atin namalagi po sa mga kamag anakan ko, bumalik din po ako sa abroad pra magtrabaho, panay txt ng mga kamag anak nagwawala daw asawa ko kaya pinasundo ko na sa mga kamag anak nya. mula noon wala na ako balita pa gang year 2010 nabalitaan ko nlng na pumunta sa amin, na sa kasalukuyan ay may naanakan na po ako, wala po kmi anak ng asawa ko, gusto ko po sana makipaghiwalay na o mapawalang bisa na ang kasal maging legitimate child na ang aking anak salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: need some legal advice on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:01 pm


see here if there is a ground:

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum