Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

rights of an illegitimate child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 rights of an illegitimate child on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:44 pm


Arresto Menor
hi po!
i just want to ask kung ano po ba ang habol nng anak ko sa ama nya...
nagkaanak po ako sa isang taong may asawa na. My child is now 1 yr old and 11 months and shes not using the surname ng father nya. and we dont have any legal documents na magpapatunay na anak nya talaga ito, mga picutres lng po meron.However He was able to support my child from the start na putol lng na maghiwalay kami. Sya ang nagsupport sa panganganak ko hanggang nag 1 yr and 5 months old ang anak namin and sa loob po ng 1 yr and 5 months ay nagkikita rin po kami monthly pero ng naghiwalay na kami na putol din ang lahat,lahat.. ngayon 6 monts na sya hindi nagbibigay ng sustento ng bata. wala na rin po kami any communication.
Ano po b ang pwede gawin?
meron po bang habol ang anak ko sa ama nya?

View user profile

2 Re: rights of an illegitimate child on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:05 pm


file a complaint for declaration of filiation to the father

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum