Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:11 pm

adrianeson

Arresto Menor
First of all Atty. I'm a single mother of three, I've been separated from my legal husband for almost two years and the annulment of our marriage is still on process. I have with me my two children only because my eldest son was forcibly taken away from me last year. The father of my children doesn't give any financial support to my two children since we separated. He only pays for their school tuition and gives groceries when he feels so. I work as an admin asst. but only earns enough to put food on the table. Because of the soaring price of commodities and school expenses, I can hardly make both ends meet. Can I possibly file a case for my children's support since I heard their father is working abroad? Hope you can give me any advise on how I can execute it. Thanks and more power!

View user profile

2 Re: child support on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:06 pm

attyLLL

send a demand letter to his philippine address, then file a complaint at the prosecutor's office for economic abuse under ra 9262

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: child support on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:58 pm

mhyralicious

Arresto Menor
hi atty. im a single mom of a 7 y/o kid, her father and i separated 4yrs ago (we lived together for 6yrs but we never got married) and since then, i was the one, and still am, providing for my daughter's needs. the father has a job naman and whenever i ask for support, he always makes an alibi na wala pa shang pera. im not asking for too much naman. we even agreed that he'll be the one who will settle for my daughter's tuition fee, but he didn't! and just last week we spoke about the remaining balance w/c he promised that he's gonna give on mon but when i texted him asking him that i'll need to get the money na, he's not answering my texts, and worst, when i called him its out of coverage na.. i really want to file for child support so pls atty tell me the step by step procedure on how to file, and how to send a demand letter, where will i get it and where to send it etc. im also considering na tanggalan na sha totally ng right sa anak ko, i think kung pagsisikapan ko kaya ko naman buhayin anak ko on my own but if that will happen, gusto ko walang wala na shang right makita anak ko,, is that possible? and how will i do that? do i also need to file a claim to that? thanks in advance atty.

View user profile

4 Re: child support on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:11 pm

attyLLL

did he sign the child's birth certificate? your first step is to send a demand letter and then a complaint at the prosecutor's office for economic violence under ra 9262

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: child support Today at 2:10 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum