Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RIGHT OVER A PROPERTY on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:46 am


Arresto Menor
Gudam. Hingi lang po sana ako ng advice. Meron kcng property na naiwan ung lolo ko. Patay na din lola ko. C tatay ko na isa sa mga heirs ni lolo, patay na din xa. Ngaun, gusto sana namin i claim ung share ni tatay ko sa estates ni lolo. isa sa mga kapatid ni tatay (tito ko), napa tituluhan na ung buong property. ndi namin alam kung anong ganwa nya. wala nman daw pinirmahan cla tita na pwede nya gamitin sa transfer. At isa pa, ung share nila tita gusto na ibigay samin. Ano dapat gawin at i execute para ma claim namin share at mapa tituluhan sa pangalan ng mother namin? thanks in advance!

View user profile

2 Re: RIGHT OVER A PROPERTY on Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:19 pm


send a demand letter for accounting of your father's share

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum