Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I raised a Formal complaint and I need your advice..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I raised a formal complaint to a beverage company regarding their product I bought which has a strong smell of petroleum gas. Nagpunta sa min yung customer service rep nung company and got some samples of the product. I'm worried baka baliktadin nila ko. Wala na naman akong hinahabol sa kanila. Gumastos na nga ako sa Medical check up, and Im not expecting them to pay me back, ayoko na sanang gumastos kapag binaliktad nila ko, kasi for sure I'll be needing a lawyer, and honestly we cant afford it. kakapasok ko lang din po sa trabaho, so if ever may mga hearings pa, hindi ako pwedeng mgresign or umabsent kasi i'll just be starting this monday feb 13.. we are living a simple and quiet life prior to this incident, nagraise lang ako ng complaint kasi para kapag may masamang nangyari sa kin, mananagot yung dapat managot. help naman po, ano po gagawin ko.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum