Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

may karapatan ba aswa ko s mga anak ko kahit d nmn sya sumustento ng maraming taon?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hello po, ask ko lang po yung aswa qpo kasi hiniwalayan q na, kasi po tamad at wlang trabaho, nambabae panung nagsama kami, 7 years na po d kmi ngssama d rin sya sumuporta pero ngayun gusto nya po kunin mga nk namin me karapatan po b sya na makuha mga ank nmin?

View user profile


he still retains at least the right to visit them and vice versa. if you refuse, he has to file a legal action to allow him to exercise his right.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum