Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mr. december

Arresto Menor
Badly need advice, i met this woman in social network site, we've met and had an affair. After a month or so, she told me that she's pregnant and ask me to marry her. And we got married, we took a vow to a clerk of city registrars office, and told us siya na ang magpapapirma sa ministro ng isang relihiyon. At kami ay nagkasama, i admit i hardly know her, sabi ng matatanda sa pilipinas, makikilala mo isang tao kapag magkasama na kayo sa iisang bubong, nakita ko ang kanyang postal ID. Iba ang age nya, i also saw a fake SSS ID and i had this feeling she used a fake Birth Cer. After a year hindi ko nakita nagbuntis siya, i told her to go back home, from then on, we never see each other, and no communications at all. I even don't know where she is, what she's doing. Almost 3 years ng walang komunikasyon. Gusto ko ng mag-move on, and have a real family that i call my own. Thanks in advance sa mga advice. Paano ko mapapa walang bisa ang na rehistrong kasalan, na hindi ko na rin makikita ang mukha niya o makakaharap?

View user profile

2 Walang epekto yun on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:50 pm

janet ongue

Arresto Menor

Walang epekto yung kasal nyo lalo na fake ang birth certificate nya. sa Pilipinas kung mag pa registered kayo sa merriage nyo dyan sa municipyo or registered office you have 6 months to apply a lisence, if you dont do it your marriage would not be legal by law, but legal only in your religion or any belief if you live in together and have family.

View user profile


you'll have to file a case to have your marriage declared null and void

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum