Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grandchildren's right

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Grandchildren's right on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:26 am

ShudavbeenaLAWYER

Arresto Menor
I have a question regarding the rights of my siblings and myself to claim from the estate of our lola.

Background: My lolo died decades ago. Lola is still living. My dad and his sibling have legal rights sa 1/2 ng estate, tama po ba? I remembered po kasi, lola needed dad's signature and those of his siblings to sell one of the properties under my lolo and lola's name. And then po, dad passed away due to heart attack. He was not raised by my lola, making him the least favorite child. And we have heard that lola (still very much alive!) is planning to give all her properties to her other children. Do we- children of my deceased dad- have a legal claim to her lands?

My father grew up never having enjoyed any affection, benefits, etc from his parents especially from her mother. We are trying to fight for dad's rights which was taken away from him eversince.

Thank you in advance atty.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum