Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need help please

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need help please on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:23 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi attorney,
Tanong ko lang po kung ano po ung pedeng kong gawin almost a month pa lang po kaming hiwalay ng asawa ko since then po wala po syang communication sa anak namin na 3yrs old and once pa lang po sya nag bigay ng allowance sa anak nmin which is the 3k lang po. Ung 3k na po kulang na kulang po para sa expenses ng anak ko dahil nag aaral na din po sa school ung anak nmin. Sabi po nya decided na po syang makipag hiwalay sa akin ang sabi ko po sa kanya i settle namin ng maayos ung para sa anak nmin pero ang sinasagot nya lang po wag daw po akong makulit at mag dedeposito po sya pero until now wala po syang binibigay kulang na kulang na po ung budget ko lalo po ngayn mag rerent din po ako ng bhay nmin ng anak ko. I am also planning po to talk to his manager if she can help me na makuha ko po ung dapat na support ng anak ko kya lang po iniisip ko baka po sabihn sa akin personal problem po namin un ng husband ko. Please help po need your advice.
Thank you so much....

View user profile

2 Re: need help please on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:59 pm


how much is he earning?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum