Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

case of minor

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 case of minor on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:44 pm


Arresto Menor
gud afternoon atty. I am 15 yrs. old. I am accused by less serious physical injuries but the DSWD finds out from their study report that I had " Acted w/o Discernment" is it for the complainant to ask the assistance of PAO to reverse the findings of DSWD? is it right for the PAO lawyer to do it? How about me, have I no right to avail the service of PAO even if I have a certificate of Indigency? How about if the complainant is not really indigent and the barangay didn't issue a certificate of indigency, do I have the right to complain to PAO? What if Pao said , there is no ned to investigate the status of living of their client as long as tyhey submit a certificate of indigency? What will I do?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum