Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child custody

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child custody on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:19 am


Arresto Menor

i am a single mom of five kids, my children were living in the philippines at this point but I am going to include them for my application as permanent residency here in canada as soon as I am done with my contract working as a live in caregiver. We were abandoned 7 years ago by my ex-husband and I dont really know where his whereabouts. As part of the requirements for my application to include my children, I need to have child custody papers with me so I can include them. I am really confused how will I be able to resolve this matter. Please help me. Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: child custody on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:17 am


a court petition for sole custody.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum