Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SUM OF MONEY on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:15 pm


Arresto Menor
Atty.. just want ot know what will i do if the lending company filled a case againts me. Sum of Money.. But the problem is, the money that i loanned from that lending company wasn't really mine. me and my co-teachers before were asked by the school owner if we can help them to loan P20,000 each. Because i have this sense of indebtedness & some of the teachers.. i/we agreed to them to use my/our name and also they promised to pay it. it was last 2005.. now the amount that i owe is P73K.. My former employer failed to pay the debt. what will i do? please help me.. thanks!

View user profile

2 Re: SUM OF MONEY on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:08 pm


Arresto Menor
good evening atty.i just want to know kung ano ang pwede naming gawin sa pinagkakautangan ng aking ina na wala naman silang kasulatan at 40% ung interest nila every month..tama po bang sapilitan nila kaming sinisingil sa bahay at nag iiskandalo sila.? nakikipag usapa naman po kami ng ayus sa knila bilang anak kami po ang humaharap sa knila kasi ng ibang bansa ang aking magulang para makapag bayad sa knila sa takdang panahon..salamat po Wink

View user profile

3 Re: SUM OF MONEY on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:02 pm


want, you are still liable, but you can make a 3rd party claim to the other parties.

negrita, you can file a complaint in court to reduce interest

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum