Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What case to file

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What case to file on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:09 am


Arresto Menor
I had been sending my daughter via international courier since December 2010 to February 2012 money to pay rentals of my store and condominium. I have learned from landlords that she has not paid any. She has abandoned my store and condominium, , and very difficult to contact her. What case will I file?

Last edited by virginia1 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dates incorrect)

View user profile

2 Re: What case to file on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:12 am


against your daughter? civil case to collect.

swindling between ascendants and descendants exempts the accused.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum