Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Effect of RA9262 in Police/NBI Clearance

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Effect of RA9262 in Police/NBI Clearance on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:04 pm

mylestc

Arresto Menor
Hi, I just wanted to ask if kelan mag aappear sa police/nbi clearance ang RA9262 case? And also, once mag submit ng desistance, kelan nmn maki-clear ang record sa police/nbi? Need answers asap, please. Thanks.

View user profile

2 Re: Effect of RA9262 in Police/NBI Clearance on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:19 am

attyLLL

has warrant of arrest been issued?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Effect of RA9262 in Police/NBI Clearance on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:37 am

mylestc

Arresto Menor
Yes, there was already a warrant of arrest issued. Nag file na kasi ng desistance 1 week ago and not sure kelan magte-take effect yun at kung magre-reflect parin sa NBI/Police clearance. Thanks...

View user profile

4 Re: Effect of RA9262 in Police/NBI Clearance on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:02 pm

attyLLL

when warrant is issued, copy is given to nbi and recorded

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum