Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

demand for child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 demand for child support on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:08 pm


Arresto Menor
thank you very much[/font]

Last edited by akyrelicious on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i want to actually delete this post)

View user profile

2 Re: demand for child support on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:20 am


send demand letter then a complaint at prosecutor's office for ra 9262

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum