Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

debt and libel

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 debt and libel on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:54 pm


Arresto Menor
Dear Atty.

Meron po ako utang na nagkakahalaga po ng 150 thousand pesos and this is way back 5 years ago.I used the money for my placement fee and when i got to abroad i had no luck at all and almost mamatay ako dun.Philippine embassy help to go back here in the Phillipines.When i got back here i applied for local jobs and sa awa ng diyos this is the time that i got a regular job and i am willing to pay for it but bot for the whole amount.The Good thing is napakabait ng inutangan ko.She agreed for me to pay at least 5k pesos a month. Pero po ang complain ko ang kaibigan ng hiniraman ko ay siniraan po ako buoing buhay ko as well my kids and mother ay dinamay na at dahil po doon ang tiwala ng mga relatives ko na dapat na tumulong sakin eh para makabayad ako ay nawala. can i file oral defamation sa friend ng inutangan. halos wala na po ako social life at sobrang paninira ang ginawa sakin. thank you for your immediate reply.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum