I really need your advice, I am planning to go abroad. I already got a passport but when I went to NBI Robinsons Manila today and they returned my receipt that I need to go back on March 13, 2012. I was afraid to get my NBI Clearance on the said date because I was "hit".
Here's my question:
1. If you have filed records where should I check that?
2. Will NBI has the right to arrest you on the said date or they will just advise you what to do?
3. You mentioned one your blog replies that if there no hold departure order then you can still travel? meaning regardless if you have filed records?
4. If you are guilty of any offense, can you still settle it? bailable?
5. what is wlo?
6. If you are nbi "hit" does it mean hold departure order?
Please help me.. I can't sleep now...