Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hit and run

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 hit and run on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:54 pm

sachigirl1681

Arresto Menor
just want to know the steps in filing a case or what to do in order to get the liable person pay for all hospital expenses my mother had caused of the accident she had.
my mother was hit by a jeepney and the driver himself ran away leaving his jeepney on the road. my mother was injured with 13 fractured bones.and still confined by this time after 2 weeks from the time of accident. the police said they already sent a letter to the liable person as traced. now, we were scheduled to meet the driver on the next few days. My question is, what should we demand on the driver and or operator? for all the expenses since we already got big debts. and what should we do next in order to get justice since my mother is really suffering from severe pain and complications due to her senior age. thank you and God bless us

View user profile

2 Re: hit and run on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:21 pm

attyLLL

compromise is all about payment. if you were able to get the medical costs back, that would be a decent deal

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum