Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

credit card

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 credit card on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:41 am

Arresto Menor
Dear Sir,
i need your advise regarding my credit card here in dubai,uae.As far as i know i alredy paid my credit card almost 5 yrs. ago. Just recently, i was surprised to receive a final demand from their affiliated collection agency, saying that i have to pay AED 23,247 it is really horrible without receiving any notice or even a call from them for several yrs that i have still a balance amount.I tried to negotiate from the bank and they reduced the said amnount to AED 10,000 then after they send me a settlement notice to pay only AED 8,000 within this month or else they will initiate legal proceedings against me to recover the outstanding amount... I am really confused what to do, my fault is i dont have with me the receipt of my payments and i was not able to ask clearance or even surrender my card after that payment made 5 yrs. ago I really did not expect taht this will happen... Please advised... Looking forward to hear from you soon...God Bless..

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum