Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

im pregnant

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 im pregnant on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:20 pm


Arresto Menor
im 24 yrs old. my boyfriend impregnated me tapos ayaw nyang panagutan.. wala akong pangsupporta.. actually gusto pa nyang ipalaglag.. what should i do?

View user profile

2 Re: im pregnant on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:09 pm


Arresto Menor
be responsible.just go on with your pregnancy.if your bf is irresponsible,he cannot get away with his obligations under the law specifically to support his can always ask the aid of the courts so that your bf will be compelled to support the child.

View user profile

3 Re: im pregnant on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:02 pm


Arresto Menor
do the right thing, be responsible for your actions

i have two suggestions, you might have difficulty in proving the filiation (meaning relationship between your child and your bf) in court:

-make sure he signs the birth certificate as the father of your child
-may love letters ka ba from the guy?anything handwritten that would show that he is the father?keep them.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum