Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Theft case

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Theft case on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:09 pm

Lia

Arresto Menor
Good day po!

Hihingi po sana ako ng advice regarding po sa kaso na isinampa ng kompanya laban sa aking husband po. Nag undergo npo kmi ng pre conference po sa korte and then advice ng judge na pumunta kmi sa Mediation Center for settlement. We are willing to settle the case po. Actually po kinasuhan ang husband ko ksi kulang po ang remittance niya sa company nila. Ang advice po ng mediator ng dapat always pupunta husband ko sa office na company nila para makausap ung owner ng company, thank God kc nagkausap cla pro ayaw po nila makipag settle sa amount po less than 5 thousand po. Ang manager po ng company ang complainant kc siya po yung pinapahawak ng kaso in behalf of the company and the onwer. Ang husband ko po pa balik balik pumupunta sa office nla para makipag settle po at babayaran ang kulang na pera. Ang sabi po ng complaint na manager di raw po siya makapag decide about that case ang mabuti gawin daw ng husband ko is to talk with the owner sabi rin po ng owner wala na siyang pakialam kc may tao na siya na pinahawak ng kaso. Naawa ako sa husband ko kc di na nya alam sino kakausapin niya for settlement. Tapos kapag may schedule po ng hearing sa mediation center sometimes di po sumisipot ang complainant. Ask ko lng po kung ano na ang patutunguhan sa kaso ng husband ko po ayaw ko po na makulong husband ko at malinis po ang konsensya ko na walang kasalanan ang husband ko it was not his intension na kulang yung remittance niya it's just that his stocks were lost and was converted to cash.That's why po yung stocks na nawala my husband is accountable sabi ng company.

Sana po matulungan nyo ako sa problema ko kasi po I always pray to God na may solution npo sa kaso ng husband ko.

Maraming Salamat Po!

God Bless to all.

Lia

View user profile

2 Re: Theft case on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:35 pm

attyLLL

if they won't settle, then no choice but to defend him in trial

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Theft case on Wed May 23, 2012 6:13 pm

labeller2002

Arresto Menor
Good day Sir/Maam:

Please read my story and please tell me if this is THEFT.
I plan to file this complaint against a relative who is keeping in his possession the money I sent to him for the sole purpose of paying a bill, instead of paying my bill that I requested him to pay he keeps my money for himself. I'm here in the US and this relative is in the Philippines. We had a verbal agreement that I sent him money to pay a bill on my behalf. This person indicated willingness and verbally promise to do what I requested, and because he is a relative that I trust I sent him the money for the sole purpose of paying that bill. This person received the money sent but did not pay the bill instead he kept the money for himself. He does not admit using the money but he told me his keeping the money in the office's vault where he works. I asked him to give the money to my sister in the Phil.if he does not plan to pay my bill but he does not give the money to my sister nor pay my bill(sole purpose why I sent that money). This has been going on for 4 weeks now. I have made several request already to him to give the money to my sister but this person continues to keep my money in his possession without my permission, without my explicit approval. I would not send him that money if I knew he won't do what I have requested him and what he had promised.
Is this case considered as THEFT? There's also an element of deception here, that's how he got my money. PLEASE ADVISE. Thank you.

View user profile

4 Re: Theft case on Thu May 24, 2012 7:28 pm

xang88

Arresto Menor
good day po
sa totoo lang po d ko po alam kung panu ccmulan ito...
2 yrs ago po nakulong ako dahil sa kasong theft sa isang mall...
ng bill po ako para makalaya kz graduating po ako dat tym.. umaattent po ako sa mga hiring pero lately ndi n po ako nakarating.. last month may dumating po n sulat mula s korte... tpos pumunta po kmi s mall para makausap ung security na humuli skin ng kataon po na wala n xa sa work nya... since xa ppo ung nghabla sakin at wala n xa sa work nya ibig po bang sabihin nun wala n po ung kaso???
marami pong salamat sana po matulungan nyo ko sa problema ko po... salamat po

Last edited by xang88 on Thu May 24, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : nakalimutan kko pong magpasalamat)

View user profile

5 Re: Theft case on Sun May 27, 2012 8:14 am

attyLLL

labeller, that can be considered estafa but hard to prove if you don't have written evidence of why he accepted your money.

xang, no the case is still on going until it is dismissed. i recommend you go to the court and find out the status.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: Theft case Today at 4:43 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum