Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Case to file against a American Husband

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Case to file against a American Husband on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:20 pm


Arresto Menor
I have been married to an American from utah whose age is 11 younger than me i am 32 yrs old now.. After our wedding in 2009 he left to the USA and have a life we just contact thru yahoo and emails he doesnt tell me anything bout his life and whenever i ask i feel like i dont have the time, and so i stopped asking just for me to be able to communicate with him... and so our marriage will be working out even i dont have vibe that it will work out coz of the way he treats me.. but i have patience but it came to a point that i was tired and in the of 2010 (phils) i found out he cheated on me going to japan instead of coming to the philippines and he met a woman there and had a one night sex in a hotel.. i was ok with coz he asked for forgiveness but it came to a point that the woman kept disturbing my senses and whenever i open my husbands email she comes ad talks to him.. My husband has woman issues and i cant take it anymore.. he came june 2010 to the philippines to visit me and try to fix my feelings after 18 days he went to utah.. i was good. but i found out stuff again that made me think he is crazy hurting me to the deepest of my soul.. he stopped his support and yes it ended and we dont tak anymore until such time he talks again and claim that i am his wife but i dont it anymore, i dont wanna work it out.. i dont wanna be with a crazy person.. he ended also the petition for visa for me.. and it got denied last Jan... I emailed him tons and asking him nicely about filing a divorce but he gets so angry at me and saying shit to me like im a whore and all.. its so horrible.. ive tried my hardest to talk to him nicely but this is what i get, disrespect to my womanity and as a wife.. recently he has a rel with a woman from iloilo and i emailed the woman to help me convince my husband to divorce but she gets mad also , and i was being nice.. i even txted her just to help me.. NOW MY HUSBAND IS SAYING IM HARASSING AND TERRORIZING THEM, and i need to stop.. all i want is for him to file for divorce so ill be free but seems like he doesnt understand the point of it.. he has a mistress but it seems like im the villain here... idk what to do.. help me plssss... Sad (btw we dont have kids)

View user profile

2 Re: Case to file against a American Husband on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:03 pm


i recommend you look for a support group in the USA who can help you take legal action

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Case to file against a American Husband on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:14 pm


Arresto Menor
thank you atty

View user profile

4 Re: Case to file against a American Husband on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:20 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello Atty,

I almost have the same situation with wonder31. Can we go to US Embassy here and asked for help? Thank you.

View user profile

5 Re: Case to file against a American Husband on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:28 pm


Arresto Menor

You can go to the US EMBASSY for a case to file against to your husband. It is the only court here in case the defendant was here in the Philippines. You may ask the US Court for further information which your husband state is staying.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum