Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RE: CHILD SUPPORT on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:40 am


Arresto Menor
Hi atty, Good day.
I just want to know if my child has the right for a financial support from his father, my son was not name after him,hence he refuse to sign the birth certificate of my son,(illegitimate child) can I demand for a monthly support from him? he seldom send financial for my son, and i want it hopefuly in a regular basis.
What should I do if he refuses to give a financial support on a monthly basis?

I can't afford to avail DNA test to prove my claim..and can't afford to file a case if ever, since my salary is just enough to sustain our daily needs.

Thanks and more power,

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum