Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

birth cert with wrong father and incorrect city registered

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
kasi po may ginawa ako mali. nag anak po ako sa una kong bf nung nasa osptal na si bf hindi pinirmahan ang b cert pero acknowledged nya. ngaun nag hiwalay po kmi ni unang bf at nag ka asawa po ako. nung hi skul na anak ko, pinagawan ko po ng late registration sa manila city hall kahit na sa q.c ko pinanganak anak ko. nung pina-late register ko po, ang pumirmang ama ay ung asawa ko ngaun.
ngaun po ung totoong tatay ng anak ko e kukunin papuntang u.s.a ang anak namin gusto nila ipatama ang birth cert na ang nakalagda ng ama ay ung una kong bf hindi ung asawa ko ngaun.
paano po ba ang gagawin? para maitama na ang lahat.
salamat po!Embarassed

View user profile


answered your other post

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum