Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pls Enlighten us po,, about this matter...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pls Enlighten us po,, about this matter... on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:51 pm


Arresto Menor
Dear Atty,

Good afternoon..My friend ask me to do this for him. He got Married last march 2009, they got married even labag sa kanyang kalooban, dahil sa may anak sila kaya siya napilitan na pakasalan yung asawa niya now, dahil sa udyok ng pamilya niya, Inside their marriage life, he is not happy. May isa po siyang anak sa dati niyang gf at late 2010 nakipagbalikan siya sa gf sa ina ng anak niya na yun dahil yun tlga ang Mahal niya 7 years old na po yung anak nila ng gf niya dati, pinupuntahan niya po sa bahay at binibisita yung mag ina niya and he said that na iba yung saya na nararamdaman niya pag yung Unang Mag ina niya ang kasama niya.. may 2 siyang anak sa asawa niya na 3 at 1 yr old. Now po ay magkahiwalay na sila dahil umalis na raw po yung asawa niya,, He is supporting the needs of his kids.
Atty, Possible daw po ba na idemanda ng asawa niya yung ina ng anak niya sa una? Gusto niya n maging legal ang kanilang paghihiwalay ng asawa niya dahila wala tlga siyang pagmamahal dito, dahil pinilit lang nman siya na magpakasal.

Last edited by christine0215 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile


Arresto Menor
Atty we are still waiting for your response,, thank you..

View user profile


she can file a case against them both for concubinage, or a civil case against the mistress for monetary damages

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum