Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trespassing and Harasment

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Trespassing and Harasment on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:03 pm

ghackett

Arresto Menor
the developer next to our property has built detached residential unit of four story in heigth and built them right up to the property line. we told them that we would not be giving them access to thier project from our side of the property line. they ignored us and put up a scafolding that is on our side of the property. they then hang workers over the side of thier building's firewall which mean they are now in our property. after having filed 12 incident reports with our barangay,called the police three times, gone to a brangay hearing where in a project manner called my wife various insulting names, they still continue to trespass. this to us is obvious harasment. thier worker are always covered up so any photos we have still can not identify the trespassers.

so can we charge the project manager/supervisors for trespassing as they are the one who instructed thier workers to trespass?

and can four story residencial unit be built up to a property line without any easement?

and since the scafoldings are on our side of the property line, do we own them now?

and do we have the right to charge them for rental of "air space"?

View user profile

2 Re: Trespassing and Harasment on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:35 am

attyLLL

you do not occupy your own property?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Trespassing and Harasment on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:52 am

ghackett

Arresto Menor
hello attyLLL. i answered your question in the first six (6) words of my post.

View user profile

4 Re: Trespassing and Harasment on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:50 pm

attyLLL

in law, there is a difference between occupation and ownership. you may be referring to a vacant lot as your property.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum