Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 GREETINGS TO EVERYONE! :-) on Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:10 am

Arresto Menor
Hello to EVERYONE! :-)

I'm Ken, and I live in the USA. I am NOT a lawyer, attorney nor law student. For a living, I work in the computer field. I'm 35, single and I don't have any children.

I came across this forum while searching for legal advice for a VERY GOOD friend of mine who lives in Malaysia. She's in a VERY, VERY BAD situation that's NOT her fault AT ALL! I care about her like she were MY OWN SISTER. :-) It would take time to discuss the scope of her situation, as there are several facets to her situation. I'm wondering: would this site be of use to me to try to seek legal advice/input/suggestions/recommendations for my Malaysian friend? If so, then I'd SINCERELY APPRECIATE knowing EXACTLY WHICH FORUM(S) on this site would be MOST APPROPRIATE to post questions.

Thank you VERY, VERY MUCH -- and I'm EXTRAORDINARILY GLAD that this site exists! I SINCERELY HOPE that ANYONE/EVERYONE that's EVER come here, is CURRENTLY coming here and WILL end up coming here finds ALL the answers/help they need! :-)

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum