The owner of the vehicle whome i will call Ms.D texted me just now to cancel.
Late this afternoon Ms.D receive a demand letter from an insurance company to pay for damages for the repair of the Fortuner whom she had an accident lsst december 2010.
I already check with the LTO and found that this vehicle have no current nor other pending cases.
My question is... If I will ask Ms.D to continue our deal tomorrow, will there be a chance that I'll be bothered by this dispute?
I don't want to look for other vehicle. I'm already satisfied with this one.