Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RA9262...who can file a case?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RA9262...who can file a case? on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:14 pm


Arresto Menor
in case that a concubinage case is not possible, a wife can file the RA 9262. right?

But, is it only the legal wife who can do the filing? What about the so-called "mistress". Can she also file a case against the man?
or the legal wife who keeps on messing with her even she already left the man and now leaving on her own?

View user profile

2 Re: RA9262...who can file a case? on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:56 pm


read ra 9262 closely. anyone can file the case.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum