Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CONTRACT ADVICE on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:14 pm


Arresto Menor
Dear Attorney:

may problema lang po ako sa mga naupa sa amin kaya gusto ko ng paalisin kahit na hindi pa tapos ung pinirmahan nilang contrata.ganito po yan pinagwa nila ung bahay worth 3500.tapos ang upa sa bahay is 1800 gusto nilang ibawas sa upa ung nagastos nila tama ba un o dapat sundin ang contrata na nkalagay na dapat silang mag bigay ng upa every month at wla naman sa contrata na dapat ibawas sa upa buwan buwan ung nagastos nila..kahit na pumayag ako sa gusto nila na ibawas sa upa pde ko parin ba silang paalisin kasi hindi sila sumunod sa pnirmahan nila..slamat

View user profile

2 Re: CONTRACT ADVICE on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:19 am


if you agreed to it, then they can indeed withhold payment

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum