Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What must I do?Please help me?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What must I do?Please help me? on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:22 pm


Arresto Menor
I'm a gov't. employee and an active member of GSIS. I'm worried about my GSIS records because it hasn't been changed up to present.Last Oct. of 2008,I've passed all the requirements needed to change my surname and civil status.After a year,we we're asked to apply for the new UMID card. I was so upset because I was not allowed for my name and status has not been changed yet.I was advised to get back to our AAO to solve this matter.So I did as they've said.And again, I was asked to pass the same papers for such change in name and status.After a year again, I went to the GSIS Office to apply for a consoloan.Unfortunately, I was not allowed because I lacked contribution remittances. How did it happen when I am regularly deducted through the payroll?And as I go over my service profile, my record is not good. I started as teacher 1,then became a teacher 2,then up to teacher 3,then suddenly fall down back to teacher 1.I was so shock! And even my salary rate was not updated. When I went back to GSIS bringing all the pertinent papers to have it updated, I was asked to get back to my AAO.Same cycle happened again and again. What must I do? They kept on passing me back and forth. Twisted Evil

View user profile

2 Re: What must I do?Please help me? on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:05 am


get written correspondence that your contributions are not being remitted, then write a letter requesting an explanation to your employers

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum