Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

First name problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 First name problem on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Good day! What will I do if the name that's written in my NSO Birth Certificate is different from the one I am using? I am ANNA VICTORIA in all my documents whereas in my Birth Certificate it ANA VICTORIA. I discovered this discrepancy only after I graduated in college. I been using an Affidavit of 2 Disinterested Persons but I understand that it is not accepted in Passport application. Hope you can give the advice I need. Thank you very much

View user profile

2 Re: First name problem on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:02 am


Prision Correccional
Since it is only a typographical error, you can correct the erroneous entries at the Civil Registrar where your birth certificate is registered, they have there the requirements and procedure necessary for the correction of entries.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum