Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

forced to resign before signing up for regularization.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I had been working for a Call Center here in Davao for 1 year and 10 months as an Internal Safety and Security Officer. Last March 7, 2012, our Admin Head informed me that I was given a forced resignation because of the violation that I committed. I would like to ask some questions about the things that I need to do on the following:

1. The company that I had been working for for the past 3 years had not been paying SSS contribution. They already been sued by the same issue but all of the employees are clueless about our benefits. Up-to-date sila magkaltas pero wala silang hulog.

2. Yung Forced Resignation na naging result ng aking violation ay Admin Head namin ang nag-inform sa akin hindi ang HR Dept. ng kumpanya, tama ba yun?

3. Last year, nagka problema ang kumpanya namin and for 2 1/2 months, hindi nila kami siniswelduhan at puro pa kami overtime, hindi ko alam kung makukuha ko pa ba yun kung mag resign ako, wala akong assurance.

4. I worked for almost 2 years as a Security Officer. According dun sa orientation, after lang ng 8 months, pwede na kaming maging regular. After a year, nag inquire ako sa aming HR kung kailan kami makakapirma ng regularization kasi hindi man lang nila kami ina-update regarding to our contract signing. Sabi nila, they are working on it pero ngayon, mas nauna pa akong napa forced resignation. Ang bilis nilang inaprubahan na maalis ako sa trabaho pero yung kontrata ko na maregular, hindi na ako naka pirma. Meron po ba akong habol nun kahit hindi ako nakapirma ng regularization? Makatwiran po ba yung ginawa nila sa akin?

View user profile


Prision Correccional
Hi, Oo may habol ka, kasi kung lagpas 6 months ka na, regular ka na, kahit wala kang napirmahan, magfile ka lang nang complaint sa National Labor Relations Commission.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum