Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would it be right for me to file for VAWC RA 9262 against my ex?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

erica acire

Arresto Menor
Good day!

I just want to seek for legal advice about my problem.

Naghiwalay po kami ng live-in partner ko last September 2011. We have a son who is 1 year old now. We are not married. And my son is with the dad.

I wasn`t able to bring my son with me dahil po sa threat niya nung time na naghiwalay kami. Ako po ang nakipag hiwalay.

At dahil nga daw po ako ang nakipaghiwalay, the guy is commanding me to pay one hundred thousand pesos. Bayad daw po ng pagtira ko sa kanila. Pinapabalik din po nya lahat ng gamit na nabili ko nung mga panahong magkasama kami.

Nung time po ng binyag ng baby ko, I was there with my mom. Pero ayaw po nila ipahawak sa`kin yung baby ko. Binasbasan po yung baby ko sa altar na hindi po ako ang may hawak sa kanya.

For several months me and my famliy are trying to talk to them hoping na makuha ko po yung baby ko at ibigay po nila sa akin in a peaceful way.

The other day, kinausap ko po ung father ng baby ko and i told him na luluwas po ako ng Manila to see my son. And just the same, he said NO at huwag na daw po ako mag-aksaya ng panahon. In one of his messages he even told me na hindi ko na daw po makikita yung baby ko at hindi din daw po ako makikilala ng anak ko.

With the way he talk mukhang mahihirapan na po talaga akong makuha yung baby ko. So i thought of seeking for legal advice. Kung ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin.

They told me na pina blotter daw po nila ako for Abandonment.

Ang naiisip ko po ngayon is to file a case, yung VAWC RA9262.

I really want to get my son back.
Paano po ba ang dapat kong gawin?
What are the possible reasons that would contribute for me not to get my son back?

Thank you very much.
God Bless.

View user profile


ra 9262 is a good case to file. you can also go to the dswd for assistance.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum