Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice asap

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need advice asap on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:26 pm


Arresto Menor
atty ask ko lang po kung pede po ba ako makasuhan and wat case po if ever. Ganito po kc yong sitwasyon our neighbor file a case against me regarding child abuse dati tapos naareglo po yon nagbayad ako sa kanila. Nagkataon ngaun na yong isang kapitbahay na naman namin ang nabiktima nila, they filed a case sa kanila, yong nabiktima po they ask for help from me to testify making an affidavit na nagbayad nga cla ang kaso po di po cla pumirma nong nareceive nila yong money from me. Yong affidavit nga pala serves as an evidence against them. Salamat po in advance!

View user profile

2 Re: need advice asap on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:41 pm


Prision Correccional
kung gusto mo magtestify in favor nun isang kapitbahay mo, di mo na kailangan pa nang proof na nagbyad ka nga, kasi during hearing, ppresent ka as witness, yun affidavit mo, sa preliminary investigation, sufficient muna in the mean time.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum